Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

Old June 6th 05, 02:55 AM
Sam

Default Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

Hello

Please help - the keyboard shortcut for "Paste" is
"CTRL-V". What is the shortcut for
"Paste Values" [i.e., the equivalent using the mouse to
click "Paste - Paste Special - Values - Ok"?]

Thank you!!
Old June 6th 05, 03:08 AM
William Benson

I do not know one but there is a button for it.

Right click toolbar, customize, Commands, Edit, Paste Values (icon)

Old June 6th 05, 03:22 AM
Peo Sjoblom

No keyboard shortcut except the obvious alt>e>s>v + enter

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

Old June 21st 05, 05:11 PM
Guy

In Excel it is possible paste the value (and not the formatting) of a copied
item by double clicking a cell and then Ctrl + V

Old June 21st 05, 06:40 PM
gazornenplat

Set up a macro

'---------------------------------------------------------
Sub PasteValues()
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
End Sub
'---------------------------------------------------------

then assign a shortcut key to it

Only way I know

Gaz

--
gazornenplat
gazornenplat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24494

Old August 15th 08, 11:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Martin

If the Paste Values button is already on your toolbar
right click on the toolbar, click "customise".
right click Paste Values button.
select "Text Only (Always)" (button now displays "Paste Values"(P underlined).
Close Customise Toolbar window.
Now after you copy something, you can Paste Values by pressing "Alt" then
"P"(because P of Paste Values is underlined)

Old December 23rd 09, 05:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
luis r

hello

what i have done that work perfect for me is pess alt+e+s+v
you dont have to press them all at the same time just one at the time, when
you get used to do it will be really easy to use this works in 2003 and 2007
as well

hope this helps