How do I link many cells to one particular cell?

Old January 3rd 05, 09:57 PM
fish@divi

Default How do I link many cells to one particular cell?

I am trying to link multiple cells to one particular cell and can't seem to
do it. I want the multiple cells not just to have the same information but
be connected to the same cell. I want multiple cells to take the information
from ex. cell D4. So everytime i change cell D4 every cell that is linked to
it changes. Do I have to input =D4 into every single cell that I want to
link or is there an easy way to mass link?
Old January 4th 05, 01:08 PM
JE McGimpsey

You have to enter =D4 in each cell. Select all the cells you want to
link, then type =D4 and hit CTRL-Enter to put the formula in each cell.

Old January 4th 05, 11:00 PM

I'm sure JE meant to write
=$d$4
if you select more than one cell.