command to return the row number or cell number in excel?

Old December 11th 03, 09:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
desmondleow[_5_]

Default command to return the row number or cell number in excel?

Can anyone tell me the code to return the row and column of the cel
where i am in for VBA

Old December 11th 03, 10:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Karel Pieterse

Hi Desmondleow,

> Can anyone tell me the code to return the row and column of the cell
> where i am in for VBA?

Msgbox "Row number is:" & Activecell.Row
Msgbox "Column number is:" & Activecell.Column

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com