Age-distribution graph

Old May 26th 05, 11:12 AM
jaaprabou

Default Age-distribution graph

CAn somebody tell me if and how I can make an graph in Excel which has
the form of an union. Normally this is used for age distribution in a
country. Left side of x-axes men, right women. And on y-axes the
division in age-categouries. Please help me

--
jaaprabou
jaaprabou's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23752

Old May 26th 05, 11:21 PM
Andy Pope

Try this example.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

Cheers
Andy

jaaprabou wrote:
> CAn somebody tell me if and how I can make an graph in Excel which has
> the form of an union. Normally this is used for age distribution in a
> country. Left side of x-axes men, right women. And on y-axes the
> division in age-categouries. Please help me

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info