How do you stack 3 words in one cell

Old June 1st 10, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tami Sawyer

Default How do you stack 3 words in one cell

I am trying to figure out how to put the text "monthly rental pmnts" all in
one cell so that they stack on top of each other. Any suggestions?

Old June 1st 10, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_8_]

Hi
Format the cell text>Wrapped
Then use Alt+Enter after each value where you want to start a new line

--
-------
Regards

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5164 (20100601) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old June 1st 10, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lars-Åke Aspelin[_4_]

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:57:01 -0700, Tami Sawyer <Tami
> wrote:

>I am trying to figure out how to put the text "monthly rental pmnts" all in
>one cell so that they stack on top of each other. Any suggestions?

Push ALT+ENTER wherever you want a new line

Hope this helps / Lars-Åke
Old June 1st 10, 10:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use alt-enter:
A word(alt-enter)A second word(alt-enter)A Third word
would look like:

A word
A second word
A Third word