automatically update the pivot table

Old May 25th 10, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
eva cheng

Default automatically update the pivot table

I am using excel 2003

How can I update the pivot table automatically when I open the workboolk ?

Thanks
--
eva cheng
Old May 25th 10, 08:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reza

eva...

you can try with this link

http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=80

Old May 25th 10, 11:19 AM
bala_vb bala_vb is offline
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva cheng View Post
I am using excel 2003

How can I update the pivot table automatically when I open the workboolk ?

Thanks
--
eva cheng
steps 1: right click on pivot table
step 2: choose options
step 3: check on "refresh on open".

Please revert back, if you need further assistance.

all the best
__________________
Thanks
Bala
Old May 25th 10, 11:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sidm via OfficeKB.com

eva cheng wrote:
>I am using excel 2003
>
>How can I update the pivot table automatically when I open the workboolk ?
>
>Thanks

Pivot Table Options> Data Options You can choose the option to update
whenever the sheet is opened