Count number of rows with specific text

Old May 24th 10, 07:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rock

Default Count number of rows with specific text

I am using this formula to count the number of rows in Column C with text.

=SUMPRODUCT(((LEN(C4:C500)=4)+0)*(ISTEXT(C4:C500)) )

I need, instead, for this formula to count the number of rows in Column C
with specific text i.e. the text “PUSH”. Can you help?

Old May 24th 10, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=countif(c:c,"push")
will count the number of cells in column C that have push in them.

Old May 24th 10, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rock

This is absolutely perfect! Thank you.