Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do you have the headings scroll down the page as you move dow

How do you have the column headings scroll with you as you work downward on a
page ?? Help . . . Bless you for information - much needed ! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
i think you might be interested in freeze panes.
Place the cellpointer at A2.
2003 and earlier.
on the menu barwindowfreeze panes.
2007
view tabwindow groupfreeze panes

the above position will freeze row1. if you have more than 1 row for
headers, move the cellpointer down all rows above the cellpointer will
freeze.
you can also freeze columns by placing the cellpointer at b2( or where
ever). all columns to the left of the cell pointer wil freeze.

regards
FSt1

"Donna B" wrote:

How do you have the column headings scroll with you as you work downward on a
page ?? Help . . . Bless you for information - much needed ! Thanks

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna B View Post
How do you have the column headings scroll with you as you work downward on a
page ?? Help . . . Bless you for information - much needed ! Thanks
If you are familar with VBA and automate your spreadsheets, try below steps

'Freeze Rows
Rows("1:1").Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True

;Freeze Columns