Excel2007 Excel Help "This Page is Unavailable"

Old April 28th 10, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dandelo

Default Excel2007 Excel Help "This Page is Unavailable"

Where is the help for Excel 2007 macros?
I'm trying to update some 2003 Excel macros to 2007 and I keep running into
an error. I do have a simple macro running in 2007 so I know that 2007 macros
are turned "on". When I click the "?" icon to get Help in the the Microsoft
Visual Basic Window, it brings up an Excel Developer Help Window. Although,
in the lower right corner of the Excel Developer Window it shows "Connected
to Office Online", the page opens with this message:

This page is Unavailable
The page you are looking for is unuavailable. Try the following:
Click refresh on the toolbar
Click back on the toolbarm and then click the link to the page again
Show offline content from this computer

I've tried searching for:
Activesheet
Sheet
Microsoft

Then I get other options:

Other places to try your search:
All of Office.com
All of Microsoft
Bing

When I try All of Office.com, the search for Activesheet brings back 2
articles for Excel 2000

Where can Help be found for Macros in Excel 2007?
--
Thank you so much for your help!