How do I get the formula icon back on my toolbar?

Old April 22nd 10, 04:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andrea confused

Default How do I get the formula icon back on my toolbar?

I seem to have lost the formula icon off my toolbar and don't know how to get
it back so that I can do quick sums in my spreadsheet. How do I do this
please?
Old April 22nd 10, 06:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FSt1

hi
are you talking about the autosum icon.
if so then....
right click any toolbar and from the popup. click customize.
in the customize dialog, click the commands tab.
on the left, click insert.
on the right, scroll down to autosum
right click and hold the autosum icon and drag it to where ever you want it.
release the mouse.
close the customize dialog.
done.

regards