Printing on Plotter

Old April 8th 10, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Excel Rookie from Seattle[_2_]

Default Printing on Plotter

How do you print on a plotter a large scale spreadsheet. I want to print a
spreadsheet the size of a poster (4' by 5') so people can read it from afar.
Old April 8th 10, 07:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I

Select the plotter as the printer. The page size you desire must either
be installed by the printer driver, or you must create it in Forms in
Printer Server Properties in the operating system or the use of Custom
sizes must be supported in the plotter driver.