How can I change worksheet direction from right to left

Old March 6th 10, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Haitham

Default How can I change worksheet direction from right to left

I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to
right and vice versa
Old March 6th 10, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kassie

If you mean you want to change the direction of the cursor on Enter, then
click on the round logo top left, select Excel options, select Advanced, and
change the direction to Left, Right, Up or Down as you desire.
--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

Old March 6th 10, 08:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

I believe the only way is to go through Microsoft Office Tools and make the
setting under Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings.

Not so easy as it was in Excel 2003.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:12:01 -0800, Haitham