How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel?

Old March 4th 10, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Chris

Default How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel?

When I type a number into a cell, and move on, the number inside the cell
turns to "###". I just want the number to appear in the cell without any
functions.
Old March 4th 10, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pmartglass

Try increaseing the width of the cell.

Old March 4th 10, 05:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Or using a smaller font.