gridlines in pivot table

Old March 4th 10, 02:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
april

Default gridlines in pivot table

for easier reading i want to show the gridlines inside the pivot table. when
i insert a pivot table now and specify the gridlines options in the printer
set up, the grdlines print only outside the table.

thanks for your help
--
aprilshowers
Old March 4th 10, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
april

to add to the confusion, i have done more pivot tables - with the same data -
and the grid lines appear.

--
aprilshowers