How do I partially fill a plot area with color?

Old February 26th 10, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
psychobug

Default How do I partially fill a plot area with color?

I have charted two learning curves... the curves are basically parallel with
one another... one is just slightly higher than/above the other. I want to
fill the area below the lower of the two curve with one color; the area above
the higher of the two curves with a second color; and leave the area between
the two curves without any color. How?

The color fill button on my toolbar fills the entire plot area with one color.

Thanks in advance, Elaine
Old February 26th 10, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke M[_4_]

You might check out this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#XYArea

Several ways of adding background fills.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M