How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?

Old May 11th 05, 03:19 PM
Dave_86

Default How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?

How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?

I've seen spreadsheets that allow a row or rows of information follow along
the top of the screen as I scrolled down, so I didn't have to keep looking
back up to enter data in the correct column.

Thanks,
Dave

Old May 11th 05, 03:33 PM
David McRitchie

Hi Dave,
See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/freeze.htm

For Display use Freeze Panes, select a cell past the
row and column you want to freeze. i.e. B2
then use Window (menu), Freeze Pane

For Printing under File, Page Setup, Sheet
Rows to repeat at top $1:$1
Columns to repeat at left $A:$A
---
HTH,