Tick mark

Old January 5th 10, 05:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rohinikumar

Default Tick mark

Hi How do i add tick mark in excel sheet?i know its in symbol but i want to
prepare yes or no tick mark...
Old January 5th 10, 06:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko

See this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...75653838?tvc=2

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old January 5th 10, 06:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272

Hummmmmmm, not sure what you're doing, but try this:

Right-click the sheet where you want this; paste into the window that opens:
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Cancel = True
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:AZ100")) Is Nothing Then
If Target = "P" Then
Target = vbNullString
ElseIf Target = vbNullString Then
Target = "P"
Else
End If
End If
End Sub

Format text as Wingdings 2!!
Double-click any cell to add check marks.

--
Ryan---

Old January 5th 10, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal _
Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub
With Target
.Font.Name = "Marlett"
.Font.Size = 12
.Value = "a"
End With
Cancel = True
End Sub

Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code"

Copy/paste the code into that sheet module.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:52:01 -0800, Rohinikumar