How do I recover a deleted Excel 2007 work sheet tab?

Old October 29th 09, 01:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Josy Mathew

Default How do I recover a deleted Excel 2007 work sheet tab?

Sir,
I'm using Excel 2007 and have and I had one excel with around 250 sheets but
today I deleted all the sheets except one sheet by mistake. Can I recover the
deteted files.
Regards
Josy
Old October 29th 09, 01:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo

Hi,
you cannot recover it, try looking if you have sent the file by email, or
ask your IT department usually the backup files every day

Old October 29th 09, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you haven't saved since you deleted those sheets, you can close without
saving. You will lose the changes you made to the existing worksheet, though.

If you have saved after deleting those worksheets, you'll have to restore from
your backup.

If you don't have backups, maybe your IT staff does...or maybe you emailed it to
someone and there's a copy in your sentbox (or the recipient could send it
back???)