Is there a template that helps to manage condo association budget?

Old May 3rd 05, 02:31 PM
Greg

Default Is there a template that helps to manage condo association budget?

I live in a 3 condo house, and right now we don't have a good system for
keeping tabs of expenses and totals remaining from monthly association fees.

Does anyone know of one?
Old June 3rd 09, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lauren[_2_]

I'm not sure if Microsoft has a template, but my company just made a great
site for doing this online for free. It's called MyCondoBooks.com. The
service lets you upload contact info and payments for all of the condo units,
and then helps you track payments and expenses. It also lets you search for
service providers in the area. Hope this helps!

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10422687.aspx
Old June 3rd 09, 07:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eduardo

Default Is there a template that helps to manage condo association budg

Hi,
look into microsoft templates

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...ondo&av=TPL000

if this helps please click yes, thanks