Selecting multiple values from a drop down list box

Old October 1st 09, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RM

Default Selecting multiple values from a drop down list box

I want one of the columns in my spreadsheet to have a drop down list box, but
I also want to be able to select more than one value from the drop down box
as a value for each cell. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks!
Old October 1st 09, 07:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo

Hi,
look into Debra web

Old October 1st 09, 07:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RM

For instance, Column A gets its values from a drop down box. The drop down
list has values A, B, C and D. For each row in column A, the entry can be
either A, B, C or D or in some cases, A and C or A and D etc.

Old October 1st 09, 07:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RM

Old October 1st 09, 07:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo

Old October 2nd 09, 11:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo

Hi,
sorry but I don't understand exactly what you need could you post an
example, thanks