Crosshair is missing when I try to click & drag a cell

Old September 21st 09, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Maureen

Default Crosshair is missing when I try to click & drag a cell

All of the sudden the black crosshair went away in Excel. I still get the
white cross, but when I hover in the bottom right corner to click and drag
the cell down, it doesn't show up anymore. I can't highlight a section and
move it either.

Does anyone know how to get this feature back?

Thanks for your help!
Old September 21st 09, 04:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson

Tools -> Options... | Edit tab | Check Allow Drag and Drop
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

Old September 21st 09, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria

If you are using XL 2007; then review the 3rd option under

Office Button>Excel Options>Advanced>'Enable fill handle and cell
drag-and-drop'

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria