How calculate end time with beginning time plus formula minutes

Old September 3rd 09, 04:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Calculate an ending time

Default How calculate end time with beginning time plus formula minutes

How do you have a beginning time then use the result of a formula that
calculates a certain # of minutes then adds the minutes to the beginning time
and display the ending time?
Old September 3rd 09, 05:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko

How are the minutes calculated? As an integer like: 10 = 10 minutes?

A1 = 12:00 AM
B1 = 10

=A1+B1/1440

Or:

=A1+TIME(0,B1,0)

Format as Time or custom h:mm

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Calculate an ending time" <Calculate an ending

Old September 3rd 09, 05:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria

=A1+TIME(0,22,0)

to add 22 minutes....You can refer that to a cell.. and custom format the
formula cell to [h]:mm (FormatCells>Custom>Type)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria