How to change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007

Old September 2nd 09, 09:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christian

Default How to change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007

Hi,
How do I change the default (Insert) comment font size in Excel2007.
I find Fontsize 8 is terribly annoying small.

Old September 2nd 09, 11:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria

Refer the below link
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

Old September 7th 09, 03:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peter T

This is a Windows system setting, see "Change the Default Font Size" half
way down this page

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

Regards,
Peter T

Old September 10th 09, 02:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Yes it does work.

The message reads "You can't change the font type"

But you can certainly change the font size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:55:03 +0100, Christian