How to insert web page content into excel worksheet?

Old August 18th 09, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric

Default How to insert web page content into excel worksheet?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to insert web page content into excel
worksheet?
When I insert following link by importing external data within cell A1
http://www.hkex.com.hk/futures/futur.../dqe090817.htm

all data go into the cell A11, and I get no idea on how to split them, and
show them like the original web page layout.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Old August 18th 09, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel

Your URL is wrong. extension should be either HK or COM, not both. You
can't have a URL in both Honk Kong and the USA.