How do I combine multiple tabs into one?

Old August 12th 09, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cheeze

Default How do I combine multiple tabs into one?

I have a file that has many multiple tabs with data in in each tab. Is there
a way to combine all the Tabs into 1 sheet? Without using the Cut & Paste
option.
Old August 12th 09, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria

You can using macros..Check out the article by Ron de bruin on "Copy from row
2 till the last row with data"

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm#sheet

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Old August 13th 09, 02:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Hi,

You may get some hint from this link -
http://datapigtechnologies.com/blog/.../#comment-1825