Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I combine multiple tabs into one?

I have a file that has many multiple tabs with data in in each tab. Is there
a way to combine all the Tabs into 1 sheet? Without using the Cut & Paste
option.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can using macros..Check out the article by Ron de bruin on "Copy from row
2 till the last row with data"

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm#sheet

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Cheeze" wrote:

I have a file that has many multiple tabs with data in in each tab. Is there
a way to combine all the Tabs into 1 sheet? Without using the Cut & Paste
option.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may get some hint from this link -