Sum not showing up

Old August 7th 09, 10:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jan

Default Sum not showing up

I'm using the sum formula (in Office 2003) that adds up the numbers in
different cells (ie: a4, d4, h4, k4, etc). In the cell where the formula is,
the added number is not showing up. When I click within the formula in the
formula bar & hit enter, the number does show up. Once I've added another
number, it goes back to not showing up. I've had another spread sheet for
years using this same method which has always worked & now it's not working
either.
Old August 7th 09, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Tools > Options > Calculation > Automatic
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200860
Old August 7th 09, 10:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jan

Thank you! I knew it had to be something simple.