How do I freeze/ unfreeze a window pane in Excel 2007?

Old July 7th 09, 07:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bombarded_avec_change

Default How do I freeze/ unfreeze a window pane in Excel 2007?

How do I freeze/ unfreeze a window pane in Excel 2007?

My work just upgraded me to 2007. I used to be able to freeze Excel panes
in 2003 so that I could scroll and a partial part of the screen remained
frozen. Of course, I can't find it now. Please help.
Old July 7th 09, 07:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Open the View tab; to the right of centre is the Window group; and within
that is Freeze Panes
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old July 7th 09, 08:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

View>Freeze Panes

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:54:01 -0700, Bombarded_avec_change