What does the exclamation point on my MS-Excel file icon mean?

Old June 25th 09, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JS Puskar

Default What does the exclamation point on my MS-Excel file icon mean?

I'm using Excel 2003 and Windows XP. When I save worksheet to my desktop, it
has a red exclamation point on it. What does this signify?
Old June 25th 09, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo

What is the file extension? Is it xlsm?

In Excel 2007 Red ! denotes that the workbook has macros in it and the
extension is xlsm.

I don't think you get Red ! in Excel 2003.