Can you rotate a section of excel cell data

Old June 19th 09, 08:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Johnmcleanh

Default Can you rotate a section of excel cell data

I want to rotate a selection of excel cells so that the column headings
become the row headings. Can this be done?

John
Old June 19th 09, 09:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mikebres

Sure, copy the range of cells, then select the cell where you want the
result, then choose Edit>Paste Special... at the bottom of the dialog, use
the Transpose button.

Mike