Populate 120 cell column with successive months entering only firs

Old April 22nd 05, 08:54 PM
2ndchinv

Default Populate 120 cell column with successive months entering only firs

I have a column of 120 cells I want to populate with successive months
repeating, of course, 10 times. The start month can be any month of the year.
I want to be able to enter only the start month and the rest of the column
will populate automatically with successive months.
Old April 22nd 05, 10:12 PM
LanceB

in A1 enter the start date
in a2 enter =DATE(YEAR(a1),MONTH(a1)+1,1)
copy a2 to a3 down to a120

Old April 22nd 05, 11:01 PM
LanceB

or
> in A1 enter the start date
>In a2 =EOMONTH(a1,1)

Format cells as mmmm to see just the month

Old April 24th 05, 10:24 PM
2ndchinv

LanceB, your second suggestion below worked like a champ. Thanks.