Greater/Less Than or Equal To

Old May 14th 09, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hoov

Default Greater/Less Than or Equal To

I have a spreadsheet for work where I need to calculate the price of our
services. If you buy 0-30 items, they are $13 a piece, 31-99 is $12 each,
and 100+ is $11. I need to put a formula into a column that can calculate
this automatically. The cell with the final quantity is T10, so the first
part of the equation should look something like this:

=IF(T10<31, 13)

That works for all numbers less than 31, but I need the other two parts
added in there. Please help.
Old May 14th 09, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I

=IF(T10<31,13,IF(T10<100,12,11))

Old May 14th 09, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

One way.......

=IF(T10<31,13,IF(T10<100,12,11))

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Old May 14th 09, 04:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_]

Hi

=IF(T10="","",IF(T10>99,11,IF(T10>30,12,13)))
or, marginally shorter,
=IF(T10="","",11+(T10<100)*2+(T10<31)*1)

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Old May 14th 09, 04:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph[_2_]

=IF(T10<=30, 13, IF(T10<=99, 12, 11))
--
David Biddulph

Old May 14th 09, 05:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick Rothstein

Give this formula a try...

=11+(A1<100)+(A1<31)

--