looking for a rental property expense income worksheet

Old May 2nd 09, 06:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DC

Default looking for a rental property expense income worksheet

I am looking for a template where I can keep track of my rental properties
income and expenses. I have 7 apts total. Six apts in one building in one
city and one apt in another city. Does anyone know where I can find this?
Old May 2nd 09, 01:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_]

As always, Google is your friend. A search for "excel rental property
template" listed several, including this one:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101436151033

Regards,
Fred.