Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Fix size and position of comment

In the first time, I insert a comment in a cell of excel work sheet. The
position and size of comment box is OK (Comment box is in the upper right of
the cell and comment box size is cover the content of comment). But some time
later the comment box is move very far from the cell and the box size become
very small (automatically). Can I fix the comment size & it's position?
Thanks for attentions of alls

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Comments seem to have a mind of their own.

The closest thing I know to control them is to just use a macro that resets them
back to where they belong.

Debra Dalgleish has some code to reset/resize them he
http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset
http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Resize

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

Sometimes, closing the workbook and reopening will reset (some or all???) of
these problems.

--

Dave Peterson