print selected cells in Excel

Old April 21st 09, 07:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE

Default print selected cells in Excel

How do I print selected cells only from my Excel Worksheet (Excel 2003)?

How do I print only active text lines and none of the add'l blank lines on
the Excel Worksheet? I don't want to just print selected pages, but ONLY
lines with text. (Excel 2003)
Old April 22nd 09, 04:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Use autofilter to hide blank rows.

Print the resulting view.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old April 22nd 09, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE

Old April 22nd 09, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Data>Filter>Autofilter...................this info can be found in Help

Filter for non-blank cells.

I am assuming that "lines" means rows.

Gord