why is my Data tab disabled?

Old April 17th 09, 07:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
llacher

Default why is my Data tab disabled?

suddenly, I can't use any of the functions on the DATA tab in EXCEL 2007.
Does it have anything to do with the "group" designation attached to the file
name at the top of the worksheet?
Old April 17th 09, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Correct

Ungroup the sheets
Right click on a shet tab and choose Ungroup sheets

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Old April 18th 09, 01:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
llacher

Thanks very much! Sometimes, it seems to fix itself if I wait long enough.