Fill out Word template form from Excel spreadsheet

Old March 31st 09, 10:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
YiChing

Default Fill out Word template form from Excel spreadsheet

I have a Excel spreadsheet contains data that I want to fill out Word
template form. Is it possible to automate this process? If it is possible,
what is the best way to do it? Marco?

Thanks
--
YiChing
Old March 31st 09, 10:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MyVeryOwnSelf[_2_]

> I have a Excel spreadsheet contains data that I want to fill out Word
> template form. Is it possible to automate this process?

In Word, there's
Tools > Letters and mailings

Looking under "mailings" in Word's built-in Help reveals the details.