How to insert rows and columns inside a single cell?

Old March 30th 09, 10:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Neo

Default How to insert rows and columns inside a single cell?

That is my question.
Thanks.
Old March 30th 09, 11:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria

You can only merge cells to make it look like this..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Old March 30th 09, 11:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi

Using Alt+Enter has a similar effect for rows, but there is no such a
facility for columns.

Regards,
Stefi

„Jacob Skaria” ezt *rta: