The three-dot mathematical 'therefore' sign

Old March 26th 09, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T-bone

Default The three-dot mathematical 'therefore' sign

I want to insert the 'therefore' symbol (three dots arranged in the shape of
a triangle) into the text of an Excel spreadsheet - I can't find this symbol
anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it, and how I can import it?
Thanks.

Old March 26th 09, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_4_]

Choose 'Symbol' font, and then hold down alt key and type 0092 on your
numerical keypad (not on the top row)

Old March 26th 09, 03:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alan

Use the Symbol font and enter a backslash,
Regards,
Alan.

Old March 26th 09, 04:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I

Insert, Symbol, it is "92"