Designing Point & Figure (PNF) Charts in Excel

Old March 24th 09, 12:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Amateur Writer

Default Designing Point & Figure (PNF) Charts in Excel

I am trying to design a Point & Figure (PNF) Chart using Excel 2007.
Unfortunately Excel 2007 does not have a Point & Figure Chart in its Chart
Suite.

Could anyone please show me how to do it. Maybe a Macro or a code would be
helpful

Thanks
Old March 24th 09, 11:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy Pope

Hi,

You may find this helpful.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng8.htm