Why does the date show up wrong in Excel graphs?

Old March 19th 09, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norm Shea

Default Why does the date show up wrong in Excel graphs?

I've got data from 1995 to 2008. When I make a bar graph, the axis info is
from 1994 to 2007 even though the "format axis" window has it as 1995 and
2008. If you create the graph in Excel 2003 it shows up in Excel 2003 fine.
When you open the same file in Excel Mac, the graph is fine. When you open
it with Excel 2007, the axis is 1994 to 2007. Any ideas?