Validation - Force entry from drop down list

Old March 11th 09, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JeffH

Default Validation - Force entry from drop down list

I'm trying to force the data entry from the drop down list. I thought if I
set the Error Alert to "Stop" it would prevent any entry other than that from
the drop down list, but I can still enter data not on the drop down list.

How can I the cell to only accept data from the drop down list?
Old March 11th 09, 06:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo

Hi,
Look into Debra web