copy cell to the left

Old March 11th 09, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mike_vr

Default copy cell to the left

hi all

you know how ctrl apostrophe copies the cell from above, and ctrl r copies
the cell from the left to the right?

is there a shortcut to copy the cell from the right to the left?

many thanks
mike

Old March 11th 09, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_]

I don't think there is any...

Of course you can write a macro and assign a short cut...