file conversion in progress - what does this mean

Old March 9th 09, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ericaamousseau

Default file conversion in progress - what does this mean

Everytime I open one of my worksheets it says file conversionin progress, it
also says this whever I save it - what does this mean, it is super annoying.
There is another person who has access to these graphs and I wonder if she
unknowingly changed soemthing -t ahnks!
Old March 9th 09, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas[_3_]

You're opening a 2007 file in 2003 and you have the converter (or you
wouldn't be able to open it at all).
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP