Insert multiple page PDF file

Old March 2nd 09, 07:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nan Hauser

Default Insert multiple page PDF file

I'm trying to insert a multiple page PDF file into an Excel spreadsheet using
Insert/Object. However, it only inserts the first page. Is there a way to
do this without having to make a separate file from each page?
Old March 2nd 09, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_]

When you embed a PDF Excel shows you the first page only. It will open up in
Acrobat Writer/Reader when you double click on it.

Old March 2nd 09, 09:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nan Hauser

Thank you so much.