How to I reset a forgotten Excel worksheet protection password?

Old February 20th 09, 03:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tomprochaska

Default How to I reset a forgotten Excel worksheet protection password?

We are using an Excel Workbook containing a password protected worksheet. No
one knows how, but the password to unprotect the worksheet was changed. Is
there anyway to unlock the worksheet, or to overiride the password?
Old February 20th 09, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Have a look here
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old March 17th 10, 09:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Using Excel Password Recovery software

There are several ways to tweak or unlock MS Excel File ,I think the most
simple and quick way is use a Excel Password Recovery, <a
href="http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/excelpasswordrecovery.html">Excel
Password Recovery 5.0 </a>can be used to decrypt the protected excel files.
its compatible with Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista, and it supports to
recover password of all versions through 2007.
If you want to know more details, please visit it

Old December 13th 12, 09:41 AM
ChrisFloCity ChrisFloCity is offline
Junior Member

Online password removal services are currently the most effective. Used one of them (it was called www.password-find.com ) to unlock my Excel 2010 file, and it removed my password instantaneously! I was really impressed how fast it was.
Old January 19th 13, 12:47 PM
harrysam harrysam is offline
Banned

Smile

Take this link: http://www.excelpasswordremover.org and recover excel file with password now...
Old March 18th 13, 06:13 AM
zorge zorge is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Hi,
resolve my lost recover forgot excel workbook protection password without any problem with this tool- http://www.excelpasswordrecoverysoftware.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomprochaska View Post
Old March 26th 13, 11:45 AM
royalprince royalprince is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrysam View Post
Take this link: http://www.excelpasswordremover.org and recover excel file with password now...

Hey now it is possible that you can crack Excel 2007 password using powerful office password recovery tool. Few days back I was facing the same kind o password lost situation with my Ms Word file. Then one of my friend recommend to use Office password recovery. I use that and recovers forgotten password and access my files.
Old November 15th 13, 02:35 PM
luka bob luka bob is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb

I have some success with this free trick:
http://www.top-password.com/blog/how...010-worksheet/

Itís a Excel Add-In that is able to remove and unprotect the Excel workbooks and worksheets password. It can remove passwords of any length, also passwords containing special characters.