Stacked column with additional single bar chart

Old February 9th 09, 09:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jen_T

Default Stacked column with additional single bar chart

I am wondering if it is possible to create a stacked column chart and
alsohave a single bar next to the stacked bar.
What I am looking to do is show employee count or pieces completed 75% per
month and then the other 25% per month of the stacked column. The second bar
would be the team average. i currently have three columns of data, pieces
completed per month (75 % counts) and second pieces completed per month (25%
counts) and final third column the team average.
Old February 9th 09, 09:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke M

See this site:
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm
or maybe this one:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

Old February 9th 09, 11:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jen_T

Thank you Luke, that was helpful,
I did add two other columns to the chart and made the chart typeline chart.
Is there a way to flip flop the Y and X value axis. Currently my Y axis is
percentage and the X is General, like to flip flop.