Arabic Numbers

Old February 9th 09, 01:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mohamed Attia

Default Arabic Numbers

Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

Old February 9th 09, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi

What are Arabic numbers are like?

Regards,
Stefi

„Mohamed Attia” ezt *rta:

Old February 9th 09, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Can you not just use an Arabic font for those cells?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old February 9th 09, 03:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron@Buy

Here are two sites that may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823002
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/...ceExcel.aspx#1

Old February 10th 09, 06:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mohamed Attia

the Arabic numbers you can say the Hindi numbers or appearance.

Old February 10th 09, 06:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mohamed Attia

it showed how can I make everything in Arabic but still I didn’t find in it
how to change the numbers only from English to Arabic.

Old February 10th 09, 07:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mohamed Attia

if I used the Arabic font it doesn't change the numbers it keeps the numbers
in English

Old February 22nd 10, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
paul bassil

Default i am using office 2007 how can i put in exel the numbers in arabic

i am using office 2007 how can i put in exel the numbers in arabic

Mohamed Attia wrote:

Arabic Numbers
09-Feb-09

Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

On Monday, February 09, 2009 8:15 AM
Mohamed Attia wrote:

Arabic Numbers
Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

On Monday, February 09, 2009 9:50 AM
Stef wrote:

Arabic Numbers
What are Arabic numbers are like?

Regards,
Stefi

???Mohamed Attia??? ezt ??rta:

On Monday, February 09, 2009 9:52 AM
Bernard Liengme wrote:

Can you not just use an Arabic font for those cells?
Can you not just use an Arabic font for those cells?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

On Monday, February 09, 2009 10:07 AM
RonBu wrote:

Arabic Numbers
Here are two sites that may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823002
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/...ceExcel.aspx#1

How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...images-fr.aspx
Old June 23rd 13, 12:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, 9 February 2009 17:15:39 UTC+4, Mohamed Attia wrote:
> Dear All,I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007 from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.Thanks,Mohamed Attia

select cell which we want to type arabic newmarals. click right button , select format cell,select alignment, on last of the column we can see 'text direction, . make it 'righ to left'
ok?
Old March 2nd 14, 01:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:23:01 PM UTC+3, wrote:
> On Monday, 9 February 2009 17:15:39 UTC+4, Mohamed Attia wrote:
>
> > Dear All,I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007 from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.Thanks,Mohamed Attia

> select cell which we want to type arabic newmarals. click right button , select format cell,select alignment, on last of the column we can see 'text direction, . make it 'righ to left'
>
> ok?

very good