how to I make the tabs at the bottom of excel larger (large font)

Old February 8th 09, 04:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_]

Default how to I make the tabs at the bottom of excel larger (large font)

The tab height is a function of the scrollbar width (really) and
that is a windows setting.
In Windows XP, right-click the desktop and choose Properties.
Select the Appearance tab and click the Advanced button.
Click the dropdown on the left side and pick Scrollbar.
Set the height on the right - mine is set to 23.
With Vista and Windows 7, you are on your own.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"
wrote in message
i have trouble reading them. it seems like I should be able to make the tabs
bigger themselves, but at the very lieast, the FONTS bigger!
Old February 8th 09, 01:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just to add to Jim's response.

If you make these changes, write down the existing values for each item you
change. It'll make changing back much easier.