Font Size of Radio Buttons

Old February 2nd 09, 04:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard_123

Default Font Size of Radio Buttons

Hi,

I'm using Excel 2003, and I've put in some radio buttons (by selecting
Option Button from the Forms toolbar). I'd like to change the font size of
label next to the radio button, but cannot find a way to do this.

Is there any way this can be done?

Thanks,
Richard
Old February 2nd 09, 04:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson

Nope... If you need to change the font size then you want to use radio
buttons from the control toolbox.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

Old February 2nd 09, 04:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

I have never found a way to do this
But I have been wrong before - the last time was when I thought I had made a
mistake
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme