Middle date of two dates

Old January 30th 09, 08:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mally

Default Middle date of two dates

Using a formula, how do I calculate the middle date of two dates?

e.g. What is the centre date of 07/08/08 and 15/05/09?
Old January 30th 09, 08:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko

Depending on how accurate you want to be...

A1 = 07/08/08
B1 = 15/05/09

=MEDIAN(A1:B1)

=ROUND(AVERAGE(A1:B1),0)

The first one returns 25/12/2008

The second one returns 26/12/2008

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old January 30th 09, 09:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mally

Thank you for your help

Old January 30th 09, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko

You're welcome!

--
Biff